Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Prevent stretch marks in pregnancy

Stretch marks are, I am sure, something that every pregnant woman would rather avoid. You've all seen them, either live or on Google, and if you are currently trying to get pregnant or already expecting, you may well have wondered how you can prevent them. These ugly marks appear when the elastic supporting tissue right underneath your skin is put under too much stress, expanding too rapidly to adjust. At the beginning, they may be bright purple, brown or pink – and though they fade into silvery lines later on, wouldn't it be fantastic if you can skip them altogether?


Soon after we got our positive pregnancy test, my husband and I headed to a fancy department store and bought a huge tub of far too expensive Estee Lauder cream to help prevent stretch marks. I put a lot of thought into the inside of my body – eating well and exercising regularly – and I also liked the thought of keeping my skin the way it was Click here to read in detail

No comments:

Post a Comment